Literacy Narrative Self-Assessment

Literacy narrative self-assessment

The introduction is good. Little questions at the start are good to make the reader interested and stay focused to get the answers. Word choice isn’t best, and some words are used repeating like I used ‘Kid’ so many times. Some information is not complete. When I wrote about my father coming back from Saudi Arabia, I said my family started to stop me from talking too much, I didn’t explain why they started saying after my dad came but not before. This makes the reading a lot confusing.

I covered 2nd learning outcome as I made 2 drafts, revised them, and collaborated with my classmates to obtain their reactions. I also covered 4th and 5th learning outcomes because I collaborated with my 2 classmates, and we gave each other reviews on their writing and that helped a lot in making things and information clear and also corrected some grammar. I printed my literacy narrative and handed it to them for review, I also uploaded the writing to the blackboard, so I understood how to use both digital and printing technology to address my audience.